12 Mayıs 2015 Salı

FOREVER

FOREVER  (English)

Yesterday I watched the season finale.
It started with “'' It's a long story '' and ended up with the same phrase.
Now let’s come to the point why I watched this TV series with so much fun.
Yes, we all agree, the man is nice.
From his ankles to his hand gestures, to his mimics...pleasant and beautiful!
There is nothing to do.
In fact the youngsters say: if he is a man, what are we then??
I watched his other movies. Yes, decent and good.
But this is not the point which makes it different.
There are so many things in this series which is missed, at least for me.
Please don’t bring this 200 years living part into your mind. It’s definitely not that.
People cannot move in life when they remember their past life.
There are scenes where I put my heart to my eyes and watched.
Love? Yes his love to Abigail, and most importantly that this love could be spread to everyone...could give compassion to many people.
Bringing Abe to life, raising him, educating him step by step...Bringing the doctor nurse togetherness to a useful status instead of an indiscrete affair.
In sum, creating a different point of view for love which goes together to the END in ordinary movies.
An adapted son, who still keeps his father son relationship even when he finds his real parents, the friendship, the guarding...
What about the dinner scene at the terrace at evenings...
The breakfast and lunch is great...
They don’t gourmandize.
They don’t pass over the lunch or dinner time with Chinese food or pizza (don’t make something bad of it(
There is a naive and delicious care to dinner table, to talk, to food respectively.
As the man stands with his most elegant suit after the awkward night... Well, I feel lightly jealous.
As he quotes “life is hidden in details” he lives literally in it.
And last, the lesson I learned from this experience is, you can embrace quality, integrity, grace, and
honesty, but you shouldn’t give up the struggle with the bad ones.

His sharp attitude in the last episode while he said:” I’m not a murderer, I’m a doctor”, requires an improvement for a subtle intelligence for the heart with love and compassion to sustain it.

I’m not very interested with homicide part, but I love the point of view his assistant has for Dr. Henry Morgan.
I was so bored of series with disturbance, where clumsiness is counted as funny, and noises of laughter, which comes after humiliating each other, also from last model SVU’s and chasing killers with guns...
In sum, God bless whoever thought of this series.
I enter another world for even a couple of hours.

But the man here is beautiful as he is ( it is very useful to repeat it.
Love, ayla


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder